Softlights have developed a tailor made Automated lighting gear for DxO, the renowned image analysis company. Since we started our collaboration in 2014, 40 specially made lighting gears from Softlights are running in DxO image laboratories around the world. The lighting gear consist of 24 individual fluorescent tubes and 56…
- FLAME “The Emigrant light”
- Cinematographer Patrick Blossier; His first experience with Juliette 4×4 LED ULTRA
- A new way of lighting with extremely soft light; Juliette 4×4, 27-6300Kelvin Bi-Color prototype on K
- HUMAN – UNVEIL HUMAN WITH SOFTLIGHTS
- Dior, Kenzo and Guerlain test their new makeup with tailor made lighting solution from Softlights
- POWERPHONE for The Quake
- Softlights LED RGBW strips on “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets”
- RGBW LED for VALERIAN, Luc Bessons USD 170MM Sci-Fi feature.
- Danish Cinematographer Lars Vestergaard on Softlights Juliette LED Ultra. Now shooting «Lykkeland»
- Last day of The Bird Catcher with Juliette 4×4 and 4×2.
- Juliette Bi Color LED gives light to “The Bird Catcher”
- A great response at the Micro Salon 2017
- The very first MonoKit on it´s way out of the factory today !
- Results from the advanced LED comparison test
- Bringing backlit LED to a new level
- Precision lights and color control for DxO
- The first LED ULTRA used on a feature.
- Amazing results from the extensive LED test